Parents & guarantors - Torsion Students - Student Accommodation Coventry, Birmingham, Lincoln

They must be:

  • A resident in the UK for a minimum of 1 year
  • Over 21 years of age
  • Must be able to provide a copy of photographic identification, such as a passport, driving licence or ID badge
  • Must be able to provide a copy of proof of UK address which must be less than 6 months old, such as a utility bill (e.g. electricity, water, gas, telephone), a bank statement or a Council Tax bill.

If you are unable to provide your own UK Guarantor, we recommend the service of Housing Hand please see their website for further information, prices and how to apply.

Guarantor Service

We may be able to accept sponsors in place of guarantors in some cases, however this depends on the terms of your sponsorship and whether your sponsor is willing to guarantee rent payments. If you are a sponsored student, please contact your chosen property directly to enquire about using a sponsor in place of guarantor.